Online Application for IMS Programme
We are delighted you would like to have your child join IMS!
The online application is MUCH EASIER TO NAVIGATE ON CHROME BROWSER AT A DESKTOP. Please allow approximately 30 minutes to complete.
If you need any help, please email us at email@example.com or phone us at 2772 2468, and we can walk you through the process.
STEP 1 - DOCUMENT PREPARATION
To ensure a smoother application experience, please review and prepare all the required documents listed below prior to starting the online application. Documents should be in PDF or JPG format, and < 800KB per file.
- IMS Fees & Capital Contribution Plan Summary (please click here to view)
- Completed Parent Questionnaire (please download the questionnaire here)
- Child’s recent photo
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of your child’s valid passport statistics page
- Copy of both parents’ (or legal guardians') passport statistics page
- Copy of proof of right of abode OR child’s visa page
- Recent school reports (for children age 4+)
- IMS Student Reference Form (Elementary Application ONLY - please download the reference form here)
- Online Payment of Application Fee (please click here for payment options)
STEP 2 - APPLY NOW
An application account will be created once you press SAVE or SUBMIT in your online Application Form. You will receive an email with your user log-in details. Saved forms can be edited, while those submitted can be viewed.
We will review applications once all required documents and fees have been received. You should receive email confirmation of completion within 7 working days of submission. We will then stay in close touch regarding next steps.
If you prefer to download our Application Form please click the appropriate programme link: IMS Programme (Age 3-12).