The terms and conditions listed below govern your use of this website (www.ims.edu.hk) and the mobile application. Your use of the website and/or other channels indicates that you have read and accepted these terms and conditions. Please read them carefully as they constitute a legally binding contract between you and the website in relation to your use of the website. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please leave the website.
The International Montessori School (IMS) holds all of the website content (including, without limitation, guides, articles, repositories, viewpoints, reviews, text, photographs, pictures, illustrations, behavior is the behavior, copyrights, audio clips, video, Web pages, source and code, software, data, and all other related matters, which include, without limitation, the careful selection of the foregoing and the ‘look and feel’ of this website). All copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights are reserved by IMS.
Unless otherwise specified in these terms and conditions, you may access and view the content on www.ims.edu.hk on your computer or other devices. You may only use the content online and for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download and print one copy of any portion of the content for personal and non-commercial use. No other use is permitted unless expressly authorised by IMS personnel.
Users may not, for example, reprint the content on any worldwide web, intranet, or extranet site, or integrate the content in any database, compilation, archive, or cache, or store the content in electronic form on your computer or mobile device, unless authorised person of IMS permit you to do so. You are not permitted to distribute any of the content to others, whether for payment or other consideration. Furthermore, you may not modify, copy, frame, reproduce, sell, publish, transmit, display, or otherwise use any portion of the content without the prior written permission of IMS‘ authorised personnel.
Request for Content www.ims.edu.hk Usage
You may request that authorised personnel of The International Montessori School to use the content for personal purposes. You cannot, however, obtain permission or a licence to use the trademarks, logos, service marks, and trade names displayed on the website.
Free Access to the Content
Should you wish to advertise on behalf of IMS, we are able to provide you with free content. However, does not give you the right to remove, modify, or interfere with the display of the content used for advertising, nor give you the right to post any content without IMS’ personnel approval.
Termination of Services
We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, change, add, or remove any portion of the terms and conditions, in whole or in part. Any changes will be effective as soon as they are made and posted on the website.
Changes in Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at any time, to add, remove, modify, or change any portion of the terms and conditions, in whole or in part. Any changes will be effective as soon as they are made and posted on the website.
Violating the terms and conditions
You are strictly prohibited from using, sharing, or modifying the content, which includes advertising, directories, guides, articles, reviews, photographs, texts, opinions, images, illustrations, logotypes, trademarks, audio clips, video, HTML, source, and object code, software, data, and all other related matters, including, but not limited to, the selection and arrangement of the foregoing and the ‘look and feel’ of this website. Any violation of the terms and conditions or a breach of security may result in civil or criminal liability.
For any queries or problems with the website, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
IMS is not responsible for material posted to the third-party social media site and does not guarantee the content, accuracy, or use of the content on these sites. It does not in any way endorse or recommend individuals, products, or services that may be discussed on this site. It specifically disclaims all liability for claims or damages that may result from any posting on this site.
IMS accepts no responsibility for the opinions and information posted on this forum and such opinions do not necessarily reflect the policies of The International Montessori School. In no event shall IMS be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the information on this site.
- You must be at least 18 years old to interact with any content on any IMS websites or Social Media sites.
- As a guest posting content to any of its social media site on the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libellous or is an invasion of another’s privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in IMS’ discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non-Insights Success services or products), promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other malicious computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
- By posting any content on any of IMS’ social media sites, you grant to IMS the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish and display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any IMS purpose.
- You expressly acknowledge that you assume all responsibility related to the security, privacy, and confidentiality risks inherent in sending any content over the internet. IMS does not control third-party sites and the internet over which you may choose to send confidential or personal information; Therefore IMS does not make any warranties, express or implied, against interceptions or compromises to your information.
- You may not provide any content to any of its social media sites that contains any product or service endorsements.
- IMS is a nonprofit organization. In furtherance of that policy, you may not provide any content to any of IMS’ Social Media Sites that may be construed as (a) lobbying for or against any legislation or legislative proposal, (b) a solicitation of contributions for any persons, entity or cause, or (c) a statement for or against any political candidate for public office. In addition, you may not link to any sites of political candidates or parties or use the Insights Success Social Media Site to discuss political campaigns.
IMS’ policy is to scrupulously comply with all antitrust laws, and all users of this site are cautioned to guard against activity that could be construed as a violation of the antitrust laws.
Web browser cookies:
* To improve customer service: The information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
* To personalize user experience: we may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
* To run a promotion contest survey or other Site feature to send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
* To send periodic emails: we may use the email address to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. If the user decides to opt-in to our mailing list they will receive emails that may include company news updates related product or service information etc. If at any time the user would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
How do we protect your information:
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information:
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users’ personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Your acceptance of these terms:
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
A note to add on:
How to connect with us:
If you have any questions regarding our privacy statement, please feel free to contact us by e-mail at email@example.com