Summer is just around the corner! The all new IMS Summer Fun Programme has been designed to enrich new learning experiences and to engage children’s creative minds. Our 6-week long summer programme will run from 5 July – 13 August 2021 inclusive, for children aged 3 to 11.
Try out one of our Montessori camps in Chinese or English where children will explore a theme each week, or get active with our many choices of sports activities, from Judo to Gymnastics to Dance! We also have Art, Music and even Fashion Design for our budding artists, and Science and Chess camps to challenge the mind!
Please see below for the Schedule, Enrolment Information, and Descriptions for each of the Camps.
Enrolment for the IMS Summer Fun Programme is now open. Please see below details of the registration process.
1. Each camp lasts 5 days (Mon to Fri), with AM (8:30 to 11:30am) and PM (12:30 to 3:30pm) slots available. .
2. Registration and camp offerings are by age, with children grouped into 3 to 5 years old or 6 to 11 years old.
3. Places are first-come-first served. Sign up early as places are limited.
4. Weekly registration will close 7 days (Monday) prior to the start of the week.
5. Please note that an electronic payment (via Bank Transfer) will be required at the time of registration in order to confirm your child’s activities. Upon submission of your registration, we will confirm the payment and send you an email confirmation within 5 business days.
6. Any students enrolled for AM and PM programmes will need to leave IMS at 11:30am for lunch and then return at 12:15pm.
Bus Service may be available depending on demand and location. If you wish to have bussing, please indicate in the Enrolment Form.
For Terms & Conditions please click here
IMS Montessori Math
Music With Mr Matt
Judo / Music with Mr Matt
IMS is also pleased to offer a bus service, subject to availability, to help children get to and from the IMS Summer Fun Programme in Stanley. We will have buses arriving at IMS for 8:15am (morning session) and 12:15pm (afternoon session), as well buses that depart IMS at 11:30am (end of morning session) and 3:30pm (end of afternoon session).
If you would like to use the bus service, please make sure you highlight this on the registration form and confirm your home address so that our bus company can try to identify the best bus route for you.
Please note that all bus requests must be submitted by Friday 18th June, so the bus company has time to plan the routes. Bus route and availability confirmation will be sent to parents after Friday 18th June, when all requests have been submitted, at which time parents will need to complete the payment for the specific bus route.
Bus service requests after this date will be accepted if there is availability on the route with that location, but children will need to go to the nearest bus pick up/drop off area that is available. The bus service fee will be charged separately to the activity fee.
1. Refunds will not be issued to any children who withdraw, after registration has been completed and payment has been made to IMS.
2. Refunds will not be issued due to children being absent or school closure due to bad weather.
3. If the IMS Summer Fun Programme is cancelled due to COVID-19 restrictions, pro-rated refunds will be provided.
IMS are fully aware of the hygiene measures in all aspects to provide a safe environment for learning. Children are required to have body temperature check and hand sanitization before the activity begins. All facilities and surfaces have been disinfected with Raze nano-photocatalyst antimicrobial coating. Meanwhile, equipment and teaching aids will be cleaned and sterilized prior to and after the session.
Furthermore, please prepare personal disinfectant products and extra surgical masks for your child during the day.
We look forward to welcoming your children over the summer!
If you have any additional questions please feel free to email email@example.com or call us at 2566-7196.